About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Tag Archives: Susie Gharib
I wouldn’t mind giving those vital stats to my employer, especially if it would help bring down what I have to pay in insurance premiums.
I’ve been a big believer in the so-called “women’s movement” since my college days… Now I smile as I listen to Muhtar talking about why it’s “good business” to empower women in the workplace.
Here’s a photograph of Susie accepting the prestigious award given to her by the New York Financial Writers’ Association.
The New York Financial Writers’ Association presented Susie with the prestigious Elliot V. Bell Award.
Tonight a new chapter begins, but the program you have come to trust endures.