About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Becky Quick speaks to Warren Buffett after he sent his annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders. Buffett weighs in on Berkshire’s investment in Kraft Heinz in the wake of the Kraft’s recent tough times.
Dominic Chu walks us through the Buffet Archive, which offers searchable content from billionaire Warren Buffett, including video from 25 annual Berkshire Hathaway meetings.
Bitcoin prices dropped Monday following criticism from some of the world’s most well-known billionaire investors.
No topic was off limits for the Berkshire Hathaway CEO during a three-hour CNBC exclusive interview from Omaha.