About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says
- Holiday sales rose stronger-than-expected 8.3% as consumers bought gifts to lighten mood during pandemic
- Stocks fall to end the week, banks kick off earnings season
- 'Strong evidence' Pro-Trump rioters intended to kill Pence, members of Congress, prosecutors say
- IRS delays start of tax filing season to Feb. 12
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Why one lawsuit accuses a drug company of illegally driving sales of its pain killing drug.
How can you check how much money your doctors get from drug companies?
The United States’ opiate drug problem isn’t limited to illegal narcotics. The sale of dangerously addictive painkillers willfully prescribed by our physicians has quadrupled in the past decade, and one company in particular is pushing pain to the legal edge of aggressive medical marketing. According to criminal complaints, attorney generals’ reports and CNBC sources, specialty …