About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says
- Holiday sales rose stronger-than-expected 8.3% as consumers bought gifts to lighten mood during pandemic
- Stocks fall to end the week, banks kick off earnings season
- 'Strong evidence' Pro-Trump rioters intended to kill Pence, members of Congress, prosecutors say
- IRS delays start of tax filing season to Feb. 12
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Harvard University received a $400 million endowment for its School of Engineering and Applied Sciences—its largest ever gift, the school announced Wednesday. (Tweet This) The donation comes from John Paulson, the billionaire money manager behind Paulson & Co., who graduated from Harvard Business School. To honor his donation, the school (which counts former Microsoft CEO …
Tis the season to give back and many are crowdfunding to raise money for a cause.
During the 2012 holiday season, the growth in online giving outpaced the growth in e-commerce. This season promises to grow even further. One reason is crowdfunding. Blackbaud, which offers technology for fundraising, estimates crowdfunding campaigns made up about 10 percent of online donations, bringing in $2.4 billion to charities for all of last year. Small charities …
Americans may be feeling a lot more thankful this year, which could mean an increase in charitable giving.