About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Nightly Business Report Updates
After nearly seven years and more than 17-hundred broadcasts, tonight’s episode of “Nightly Business Report” produced by CNBC will be our last.
CNBC, First in Business Worldwide, today announced that CNBC’s Bill Griffeth has been named Co-Anchor of Nightly Business Report (NBR), an award-winning evening business news program produced by CNBC for U.S. public television.