About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Black Friday shopping in stores craters 52% during pandemic as e-commerce sales surge
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV this holiday season
- Energy is where investors send money ‘to die’ but there is one stock to like in the space, trader says
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running out as millions face a 'benefits cliff'
- Coronavirus vaccines may help travel recover, but it may take years to fully rebound, experts say
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Investors see worse returns during the periods surrounding both marriage and divorce, according to a research paper published by the Social Science Research Network this month. The research found that the annualized alpha, a measure of performance on a risk-adjusted basis, of younger fund managers fell nearly 16 percent during a divorce, while that of …
The modern woman is well educated and more likely to be a key financial contributor, if not the main breadwinner, for her family than in previous decades. However, despite earning more money and controlling more wealth, many women fail to adequately save for retirement. A recent study by Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies found that only 29 …
What happens to your digital assets when you’re no longer around to manage them? Left without a game plan, a lifetime’s worth of online files and accounts becomes inaccessible, creating incredible stress for already bereaved family and loved ones who are left to settle an estate. Email accounts, digital purchases, bank and brokerage accounts, social …