About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says
- Holiday sales rose stronger-than-expected 8.3% as consumers bought gifts to lighten mood during pandemic
- Stocks fall to end the week, banks kick off earnings season
- 'Strong evidence' Pro-Trump rioters intended to kill Pence, members of Congress, prosecutors say
- IRS delays start of tax filing season to Feb. 12
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Food and Beverage
The world’s largest brewer is making a big push for China and other parts of Asia — but it could prove challenging for Anheuser-Busch InBev to topple local beers that have long dominated their home markets.
The restaurant industry may have hit a rough patch in 2016, but things could be looking up in 2017.
Panera intends to be the first national restaurant to align its broiler chicken policy with the Global Animal Partnership’s Broiler Chicken Standard.
Food fraud is a growing problem. The best case? You pay for something you didn’t get. The worst case? You can get sick or die.
Tyler Mathisen reports on the merger between the world’s biggest beer makers.
Founders of The Proper Pig BBQ food truck had their hopes of expansion dashed after a critical misstep.
Sales of U.S. made whiskeys — things like Kentucky bourbon and Tennessee whiskey — are outpacing other types, including Scotch.