About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures lower as Biden unveils $1.9 trillion stimulus plan
- Xiaomi shares fall 10% as U.S. adds smartphone-maker to 'blacklist'
- China is set to report GDP numbers on Monday. Here's what economists expect
- 5 high-end electric SUVs available in China right now
- China A.I. firms and Huawei filed to patent technology that could identify Uighur Muslims, report says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Peloton is going public on Wall Street but some investors are pondering why the fitness startup company is listing itself as a media company during a time when that industry is facing numerous challenges. Julia Boorstin reports.
Home cycling platform Peloton is suing Flywheel over alleged patent infringement on its competitive leaderboard technology.
For a fee, tech start-up Forte is streaming live fitness classes from fancy gyms in Manhattan to the masses.