About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Here’s what some of the brightest minds in the market are saying about the Federal Reserve and interest rates.
Several stocks spiked Wednesday after activist investors unveiled plans at the Delivering Alpha conference to drive structural changes during a panel dedicated to best ideas. Macy’s shares rose after activist investor Jeffrey Smith said they are worth nearly double their current value. The Starboard Value LP CEO and CIO contended the stock should be worth …