About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Compassionate Use is the last resort for the sickest of patients, like one 15-year old patient who has been battling an aggressive cancer for two years. Meg Tirrell reports for Nightly Business Report.
Compassionate use is a way for terminally ill and other patients who have run out of other options to access experimental drugs outside clinical trials. But drug companies often decline these requests. The case of Nathalie, a 15-year-old cancer patient who is too young for clinical trials and has so far been unsuccessful in her desperate effort to get experimental immunotherapy drugs through compassionate use.