About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against online companies, professor says
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Ghislaine Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politics
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvania
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distribution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
The simple act of shopping spurs a legion of data that is often aggregated and then sold. Leslie Picker reports on how our data is helping hedge funds get a trading edge.
In the days of yore parents pushed their children to pursue noble lucrative professions – doctor, lawyer, banker – but as times change they may soon encourage another career path: data scientist. Big data is being billed as the next big thing – the key to gaining a competitive advantage and increasing profitability for companies …