About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Inside AT&T's WarnerMedia as it dismantles the old Time Warner to battle Netflix
- Thousands petition Google for more answers on departed researcher
- Here’s how worried you should be about your stake in Alibaba, now that the U.S. is going after Chinese stocks
- Education Department extends student loan payment pause for 42 million borrowers amid Covid crisis
- Apple offers free fix for iPhone 11 devices that no longer respond to touch
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Robert Frank reports on why cracks may be forming in the high end art market just as the gavel drops on auction season.
This week is the biggest week of the year for the global art market..and it broke an auction record with a sold $91 million sculpture. Robert Frank explains.
This week is the biggest test of the year for the global art market as 2,000 pieces totaling between $1.5 and $2 billion are set to be auctioned off by Sotheby’s. Robert Frank reports how trade and market turmoil might affect the auctions.
Shares of Sotheby’s stock climbed higher Friday following a record art sale in its New York auction house.
The UK’s vote to exit the European Union is expected to pressure results at this week’s London auctions.
A 24-year-old artist has been charting stocks’ price movements and turning them into paintings.