About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says
- Holiday sales rose stronger-than-expected 8.3% as consumers bought gifts to lighten mood during pandemic
- Stocks fall to end the week, banks kick off earnings season
- 'Strong evidence' Pro-Trump rioters intended to kill Pence, members of Congress, prosecutors say
- IRS delays start of tax filing season to Feb. 12
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Scott Cohn reports on the tumultuous attempt to put Amazon’s second headquarters in New York City.
Around 40 union leaders, local officials and business owners asked Amazon to reconsider New York for its HQ2 in an open letter in the Times.
State Sen. Michael Gianaris defends his opposition to Amazon’s now-scuttled plan for a New York City headquarters.
Amazon announced Thursday it will not build its headquarters in New York following local opposition.
Scott Cohn reports from The United States Conference of Mayors meeting about how competition for Amazon’s second headquarters is affecting leadership for the 20 short-listed cities.
Scott Cohn takes a look at whether Denver makes the grade for meeting Amazon’s criteria to become the tech giant’s second headquarters.
As Amazon scouts locations for its second headquarters, Scott Cohn takes a look at what Chicago has to offer the e-commerce giant.