About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says
- Holiday sales rose stronger-than-expected 8.3% as consumers bought gifts to lighten mood during pandemic
- Stocks fall to end the week, banks kick off earnings season
- 'Strong evidence' Pro-Trump rioters intended to kill Pence, members of Congress, prosecutors say
- IRS delays start of tax filing season to Feb. 12
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Aging in America
One of the many wild medical pursuits in Silicon Valley is the effort to slow down the aging process. Sajad Zalzala is trying to make it a reality.
Many retiring boomers want to have fun and all of their spending is having a big impact on the travel industry.
America’s graying population means big opportunity for some major corporations. Dominic Chu has the names investors need to watch.
While the health insurance industry adjusts the costs to consumers in the second year of the Affordable Care Act, we continue our four part series called “Aging in America.” In part two tonight we look at the impact of what a rapidly aging population would have on the U.S. health care system.
With thousands of American workers putting in their retirement papers every day, we are kicking off a four part series called Aging in America. We begin part one with a look at the impact of what an aging population along with an older workforce, would have on the U.S. economy.