About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify's big bet on podcasts is failing, Citi says
- Holiday sales rose stronger-than-expected 8.3% as consumers bought gifts to lighten mood during pandemic
- Stocks fall to end the week, banks kick off earnings season
- 'Strong evidence' Pro-Trump rioters intended to kill Pence, members of Congress, prosecutors say
- IRS delays start of tax filing season to Feb. 12
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
2013 Difference Makers
No individual has had more influence on the stock and bond markets this year than Ben Bernanke.
Reed Hastings has transformed the way people watch TV and what they expect from digital content.
Preet Bharara has made an impact this year with his efforts to clean up Wall Street.
Billionaire inventor Elon Musk has challenged conventional wisdom in 2013.
Marissa Mayer has had a tremendous influence on floundering Yahoo in 2013.
Veteran investors Carl Icahn spent much of the year shaking up companies and it paid off.