About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nationalism on natural resources is surging, and could spell danger for commodities
- Stock futures lower after a steep sell-off on Wall Street amid surging bond yields
- Airlines are changing their flight destinations after the devastating shock of Covid
- In battle with U.S., China to focus on 7 'frontier' technologies from chips to brain-computer fusion
- Somebody hijacked Salesforce's LinkedIn account and posted support for Black Lives Matter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS
Sara Salinas, CNBC.com’s Posts
Lyft’s market debut offers something of a gut check for Uber, Slack and Pinterest.
Lyft claimed 39 percent of the U.S. ride-hailing market at the end of 2018.
Lyft’s major shareholders will collectively hold billions in value when the company debuts.
HBO has long positioned itself as the premium content option in an increasingly crowded streaming space.
The numbers are a boon for Amazon’s growing advertising segment, which offers a third stream of revenue for the company apart from its e-commerce and cloud businesses.