Joining us on the show is Todd Rosenbluth, Director of ETF & Mutual Fund Research at CFRA Research, who talks about the trend we have been seeing in 2019 as another bad year for stock pickers and should investors now invest in passive or active stocks.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Tesla delivers its first Shanghai-made Model Y crossovers in China
- Coronavirus vaccine passports aren't available yet, but could be an investment for the future
- The wealthy are investing like a market bubble is here, or at least near
- Google defends its partnership with Facebook, denies states' claim of anticompetitive advantage
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit successfully blasts satellites into space after failed first attempt
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS