With manufacturing sector representing just about 12 percent of the economy, why are investors and politicians give so much attention to this industry? Joining us on the show to discuss this is Christopher Smart, a Chief Global Strategist at Barings Investment Institute.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Abu Dhabi eyes new partnerships for carbon capture and emissions cutting as oil price climbs
- Biden wants the Yemen war to end. One expert says his actions may be making it worse
- The Nord Stream 2 dilemma: Why a transatlantic dispute is likely to go from very bad to even worse
- Dow futures rise, extending Monday's 300-point rally
- Bitcoin tops $1 trillion in value again as the cryptocurrency's price jumps
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS