With a company’s CEO sudden departure, what does it mean for investors and shareholders? Joining us on the show with his perspective on this topic is University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business Professor, Erik Gordon.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- DoorDash stock falls after company drops first earnings report since going public
- House passes Equality Act which would expand LGBTQ protections
- AT&T to spin off DirecTV, AT&T TV Now and U-Verse into new company valued at $16.25 billion
- CDC study finds nursing home residents who appear to have recovered from Covid were reinfected with an even worse case
- Coinbase's crypto holdings jumped ninefold last year to over $300 million as bitcoin surged
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS