Altria cuts the value of its stake in Juul to the tune of $4.5 billion. Frank Holland has more for us.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GameStop shares soar more than 100% amid executive shuffle
- General Motors says worst of global chip shortage may be behind it
- Verizon is the top bidder on 5G spectrum, committing more than $45 billion
- How raising minimum wage to $15 per hour could affect workers and small businesses
- Shares of SPAC for electric-car company Lucid plummet 20% more after merger announcement
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS