The Federal Reserve cuts interest rates for the third time this year but it was its outlook for future rate hikes that sent the S&P 500 to its 15th record close this year. Steve Liesman has more for us from the nation’s capital.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock index futures choppy as yields fluctuate
- Amazon-backed food delivery firm Deliveroo picks London for its blockbuster debut
- Major oil producers to review supply cuts in critical OPEC meeting
- EU threatens legal action against the UK — again — over Northern Ireland deal
- Australian treasurer says talks with Facebook on new media law were ‘protracted and difficult’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS