Charles Schwab announced it wants to offer fractions of shares to investors, but does it makes sense for you? Joining us on the show with his analysis on this is Anders Jones, who’s the Co-Founder & CEO at Facet Wealth.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House moves up vaccine supply timeline, says U.S. will have enough for every adult by end of May
- Shares of Rocket Companies, a large short target of hedge funds, jump more than 70%
- Japanese billionaire to fly eight members of the public on SpaceX moon flight
- Nordstrom shares fall as shipping delays boost retailer's inventory heading into 2021
- Democrats aim to send $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill to Biden by the end of next week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS