Joining us on the show are two money managers: Nancy Tengler, who’s a Chief Investment Strategist at Tengler Wealth Management and John Petrides, a Portfolio Manager at Tocqueville Asset Management, who give us their pointers of what they’re watching on Wall Street with all of this market volatility.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nationalism on natural resources is surging, and could spell danger for commodities
- Stock futures lower after a steep sell-off on Wall Street amid surging bond yields
- Airlines are changing their flight destinations after the devastating shock of Covid
- In battle with U.S., China to focus on 7 'frontier' technologies from chips to brain-computer fusion
- Somebody hijacked Salesforce's LinkedIn account and posted support for Black Lives Matter
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS