Mike Santoli and Jeff Bush weigh in on how much influence individual presidents can have on market performance.
- Companies plan to continue shifting supply chains out of China under Biden or Trump, says PwC exec
- ‘Follow the Fauci’ — Shepard Smith makes a plea to the country
- There's a big week ahead for the market with an earnings deluge, GDP data and stimulus negotiations
- U.S. reports more than 71,600 new Covid cases as new infections near record highs and hospitalizations rise
- Cramer's week ahead: A tough week, a prelude to election day
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS