Contessa Brewer reports on Amazon’s controversial decision to cancel plans for its New York City headquarters. Then, Diana Olick reports on how Amazon’s announcement impacts real estate in the New York City area.
- Prominent New York hotel developer Chang's businesses received millions in PPP loans
- Pelosi says Dems and White House are moving closer to a stimulus deal, downplays Tuesday deadline
- SEC Chairman Clayton says mom and pop investors should shy away from these investments
- Google sued by DOJ in antitrust case over search dominance
- Here's why swing-state North Carolina is 'smack in the middle' of the 2020 election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS