Steve Liesman reports that the Trump administration is re-evaluating the impact of the government shutdown on the US economy, saying they now believe the shutdown will subtract 0.1 percentage points from the economy each week.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon launches one-hour grocery pickup at all U.S. Whole Foods stores
- WEF says machines will create more jobs than they destroy but warns of pandemic ‘double-disruption’
- TikTok plans to do more to tackle hateful content after reports say it has a 'Nazi problem'
- As Chinese investment into Ireland surges, Dublin tightens the rule book
- National University of Singapore president: I do not see a return to pre-Covid learning
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS