Bob Pisani reports that the government shutdown, which is on track to be the longest in history, could have a long-term impact on everything from tax refunds to infrastructure to cybersecurity.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- BP beats third-quarter estimates and swings back to profit on improving oil demand
- Ant Group closes Hong Kong book early due to strong demand for its record dual IPO
- HSBC's Hong Kong shares jump 5% after third-quarter earnings beat estimates
- How a Biden election win could shake up U.S. and Irish economic ties
- Chinese companies are leading the global IPO rush amid a 'flight from uncertainty'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS