Tonight on Nightly Business Report, hope of a possible trade truce helped lift stocks just days ahead of a meeting between the U.S. and China.
Plus, why United Tech decided it was time to split into three separate companies.
- Texas early voting tops 2016 total with more than 9 million ballots cast
- Tech stocks suffer a big sell-off after earnings fail to impress Wall Street
- Cruise stocks rise after CDC lifts no-sail order, clears industry to plan return
- McConnell expects coronavirus stimulus in 2021, while Pelosi and Trump push for a deal sooner
- Steve Cohen officially owns the New York Mets after MLB approves deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS