Tonight on Nightly Business Report, crude prices fall to a one year low as pressure builds on OPEC to cut output. Plus, Black Friday draws big crowds, even as more shopping moves online.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Barclays crushes expectations for the third quarter as provisions for loan losses fall
- Here are the key moments from the final Trump-Biden presidential debate
- Huawei's growth slows sharply as U.S. sanctions bite
- Stock futures little changed as traders monitor stimulus talks
- Chinese fintech giant Lufax seeks up to $2.36 billion in U.S. IPO
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS