Tonight on Nightly Business Report, oil prices fall for the 10th straight day, sparking concerns of a global economic slowdown. Plus, one of the country’s most expensive houses is up for auction.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Prominent New York hotel developer Chang's businesses received millions in PPP loans
- Pelosi says Dems and White House are moving closer to a stimulus deal, downplays Tuesday deadline
- SEC Chairman Clayton says mom and pop investors should shy away from these investments
- Google sued by DOJ in antitrust case over search dominance
- Here's why swing-state North Carolina is 'smack in the middle' of the 2020 election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS