Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what a week on Wall Street that saw the market hit new highs.
Plus, retailers want to hire for the holidays but it could be tough to find workers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases
- Malaysia's Muhyiddin named PM in shock that sidelines old rivals
- Afghans hope for peace as US-Taliban set for troop withdrawal deal
- US postpones summit with ASEAN leaders amid coronavirus fears, sources say
- Tony Romo reaches historic, long-term deal with CBS Sports, source says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS