Tonight on Nightly Business Report, investors are rattled after a North Korean official says the U.S. has declared war.
Plus, are home prices getting so high that no one wants to buy?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. State Department on Iran policy: We don’t want to ‘reward an enemy'
- ByteDance applies for export license from China as TikTok deal waits for approval
- JPMorgan to pay almost $1 billion fine to resolve U.S. investigation into trading practices
- Stock futures little changed following sell-off on Wall Street
- Movie industry dealt devastating blow as 'Black Widow,' Marvel slate postponed
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS