Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Harvey has dumped trillions of gallons of water on Texas creating catastrophic and historic flooding, with more on the way. Refineries are closed, ports are closed, and the nation’s fourth largest city is essentially underwater. We’ll look at the human and economic impact of this monster storm.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nikola shares slide after second sexual abuse allegation raises questions about GM deal
- Joe Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of presidential debate
- Stock sell-off may still have a ways to go as election, virus trigger volatility
- UnitedHealth has acquired DivvyDose, a competitor to Amazon's PillPack
- Stocks fall, snap 3-day winning streak amid coronavirus concerns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS