Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a record setting day for stocks comes during the calmest market in 75 years. Plus, why air travelers may finally have something to smile about this fall.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. reports more than 83,000 coronavirus cases, record daily total, as experts warn of difficult winter
- Trump votes early in Florida as 2020 campaign enters final days
- Joe Biden calls climate change the ‘number one issue facing humanity’
- Media executives are finally accepting the decline of cable TV as they plot a new path forward
- Beating breast cancer cost this woman over $225,000. Health insurance didn’t cover her bill
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS