Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Americans are buying new homes at the fastest pace in eight years. What’s behind the surge?
And, are muscle cars strong enough to protect you during common collisions?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Oil major Shell increases dividend as third-quarter earnings beat forecasts
- Credit Suisse misses analyst expectations with a 38% fall in net profit
- Samsung predicts fourth-quarter decline in profits due to weak demand and growing competition
- Dow futures rise nearly 300 points as Wall Street looks to recover from worst sell-off in months
- Dr. Fauci warns of a ‘whole lot of pain’ due to coronavirus pandemic in the coming months
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS