Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a mixed picture this earnings season headlined by big misses from big tech. So what are the earnings telling us?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Senate advances Amy Coney Barrett nomination, with confirmation expected Monday
- Remote schooling in the pandemic has made Chromebooks a bigger force in the computer market
- Mike Pence will not quarantine after four aides test positive for coronavirus
- Media executives are finally accepting the decline of cable TV as they plot a new path forward
- The NBA made it through its pandemic season, now it looks to 5G and VR in a post-Covid world
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS