John Deere, the world’s largest agricultural equipment maker, cut its fiscal full year profit and sales forecasts sharply. And as Morgan Brennan reports, the company is placing blame on the downturn in farming.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Companies plan to continue shifting supply chains out of China under Biden or Trump, says PwC exec
- ‘Follow the Fauci’ — Shepard Smith makes a plea to the country
- There's a big week ahead for the market with an earnings deluge, GDP data and stimulus negotiations
- U.S. reports more than 71,600 new Covid cases as new infections near record highs and hospitalizations rise
- Cramer's week ahead: A tough week, a prelude to election day
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS