Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow sheds nearly 1100 points to start the year. What you can do to keep your savings, retirement and your money on track. And, the economy added a lot more jobs than expected last month making 2015 one of the best years for job creation in recent memory.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- American Airlines plans customer tours of Boeing 737 Max and pilot calls to boost confidence in jets
- Lisa Murkowski says she will vote to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- U.S. reports more than 83,000 coronavirus cases, record daily total, as experts warn of difficult winter
- Trump votes early in Florida as 2020 campaign enters final days
- Joe Biden calls climate change the ‘number one issue facing humanity’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS