2015 is nearly in the books. Tonight on this special holiday edition of Nightly Business Report, we look back on the year that was for stocks, the economy, jobs and more.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House says Trump tests negative for coronavirus before debate with Biden
- Gap shares up 11% on plans to close stores, focus on e-commerce and off-mall retail
- Goldman is clawing back or cutting millions in pay from CEO Solomon, Blankfein and others over 1MDB
- Lawyers who went after Microsoft in antitrust case say DOJ will have a difficult time succeeding against Google
- Dow gains more than 100 points as Pelosi signals progress on stimulus deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS