Tonight on Nightly Business Report… Oil prices tumble to a 7-year low taking stocks down with them. And, the caffeine-fueled deal that sent one stock up more than 70% today.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why Germany's coronavirus strategy might come back to haunt it
- ‘I felt so afraid and so anxious’: Young people adjust to a new reality as their job prospects fade
- Kevin O’Leary says election pollsters are ‘irrelevant’ and ‘do not know what’s going on anymore’
- Economic recovery could slow in Q4 after 'steroid of fiscal stimulus' fades, JPMorgan Asset Management says
- IMF says Asia's economy will shrink more in 2020 than it previously thought
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS