Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks fall and take a leg lower midday around the time reports surfaced of a mass shooting in Southern California. And, oil prices fall below the key level of $40 a barrel for the first time since August.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China says its economy grew 4.9% in the third quarter
- CVS to hire thousands of pharmacy techs as it prepares for more Covid-19 cases, rollout of vaccine
- Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff developed this mindset to help him lead through crisis
- These are Citi's stock picks to buy — and sell — as China pledges to fight against climate change
- Ant Group wins approval from Chinese regulators for the Hong Kong leg of its blockbuster IPO
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS