Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the auto sector is booming, churning out its strongest October sales volume since 2001. So with an economy growing at a tepid pace, how is this group on track to possibly have its best year ever?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running out as millions face a 'benefits cliff'
- Coronavirus vaccines may help travel recover, but it may take years to fully rebound, experts say
- Black Friday 2020 online shopping surges 22% to record $9 billion, Adobe says
- The UFO ETF is up 20% this month. How a Biden administration could impact the space trade
- Salesforce buying Slack would mark the first big software deal in a boom year for the cloud
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS