Tonight on Nightly Business Report, why the Federal Reserve decided that now is not the right time to raise interest rates. And, why today was an expensive one for General Motors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Black Friday online shopping on track to hit record as holiday shoppers skip stores, Adobe says
- Oxford, WHO scientists say more data needed on AstraZeneca's Covid vaccine trials
- Beam customers are getting money back, but savings app still faces federal investigation
- Top Iranian nuclear scientist assassinated
- Trump will campaign for Georgia GOP Senate candidates, urges supporters not to boycott runoff elections
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS