Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what went wrong at Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer by sales? And, what one company is doing to make sure the lights stay on in your home.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GitHub is forcing Microsoft to deal with thorny controversies two years after acquisition
- Zoom investors are looking to a post-pandemic 2021 even with current growth at over 300%
- Black Friday shopping in stores craters 52% during pandemic as e-commerce sales surge
- Six things to consider before you buy a new TV this holiday season
- Energy is where investors send money ‘to die’ but there is one stock to like in the space, trader says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS