Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the White House proposes new energy regulations that could change the industry as we know it. And, if you purchased a new car last month, you’re not alone. Why more Americans are driving away with a new set of wheels.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mortgage refinancing is hot, but using your home as an ATM is not
- 42% of people falling behind as Covid-19 widens the wealth gap, report finds
- Jimmy John's partners with DoorDash but will still deliver its own sandwiches
- Fintech firm Revolut names former Citigroup executive Rebecca Macieira-Kaufmann to its US board
- CFOs feel confident Biden won't be able to raise the corporate tax rate to 28%: Survey
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS