Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Federal Reserve gives investors few clues as to when it will start raising rates and the market seemed to like it. And, why are more Americans keeping their clunkers longer?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai will step down on January 20
- DoorDash seeks valuation of up to $32 billion in IPO, double what it was in June
- Elon Musk says SpaceX's next Starship test flight may happen as early as Wednesday
- Wall Street sell-off picks up steam, Dow falls 400 points to cut into November's big gain
- Nikola shares crater by more than 20% after GM gives up equity stake in smaller, reworked deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS