Tonight on Nightly Business Report, it’s not just oil that’s getting walloped but also gold and copper. Why? And is it signaling something about the global economy? And, the multi-billion industry that’s based on fear, risk and hope. Tonight we begin a new series on the big business of ransom.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at age 87
- 'Thank you, RBG': Leaders react with sadness, shock to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death
- In Photos: Crowd gathers in front of the Supreme Court to mourn Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Trump nominee to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Supreme Court will get Senate vote, McConnell says
- Markets are expected to be choppy, but dip buyers could be looking at tech favorites in week ahead
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS