Tonight on Nightly Business Report, U.S. stocks had their worst day of the year as positions hardened in that long simmering Greek debt crisis. And, investors who own municipal bond funds are paying close attention to Puerto Rico as that country faces an historic default.
- Nikola shares slide after second sexual abuse allegation raises questions about GM deal
- Joe Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of presidential debate
- Stock sell-off may still have a ways to go as election, virus trigger volatility
- UnitedHealth has acquired DivvyDose, a competitor to Amazon's PillPack
- Stocks fall, snap 3-day winning streak amid coronavirus concerns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS