Tonight on Nightly Business Report, companies added the fewest number of workers to their payrolls in more than a year, putting investors on alert ahead of Friday’s employment report. And, meet the man who cracked open the secretive world of Swiss banks. He went to jail and says he would do it all over again.
- Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court, setting up election year confirmation battle
- Fewer than 10% of Americans show signs of past coronavirus infection, study finds
- House Democrats prepare new $2.4 trillion stimulus plan with unemployment aid, direct payments
- Op-Ed: U.S. elections pose historic test for Reagan's 'miracle' of peaceful transition
- How SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin and others compete in the growing space tourism market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS