Our Market Monitor loves cost-cutting companies. She has a couple of names she thinks can get you at least 20 percent over the next few years.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow drops more than 700 points – Cramer and others on what to watch
- WHO says getting the worsening Covid outbreak under control may require 'sacrifice for many, many people'
- Trump claims the worsening U.S. coronavirus outbreak is a 'Fake News Media Conspiracy' even as hospitalizations rise
- Dow falls more than 700 points as average daily coronavirus cases hit record high
- From trivia nights to college classroom rentals: How theaters are surviving without new movies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS